from Artifex Engineering
Artifex Engineering now offers IR and UV sheet polarizers. These are economical and THIN alternatives to the otherwise bulky polarizers for use in the IR and UV. We offer various models operating from 330nm in the UV up to 1800nm in the IR. Furthermore, we also have sheet based wire grid polarizers... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared (optional feature); Visible (optional feature); Ultraviolet (optional feature)
- Thickness: 0.0800 to 0.7700
- Wavelength Range: 325 to 1750
- Operating Temperature: 60 to 80
from Knight Optical Ltd.
HR Sheet polariser-IR range.25mmdiax0.38mmthk. These UV and IR sheet polarisers extend the spectral range down to 280nm, type HNP ’B, and out to 2000nm, type HR. However in the range from 800 to 860nm type HN7 offers superior performance at reduced price. Apart from the type HN7 these are all... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Ultraviolet
- Thickness: 0.3800
- Wavelength Range: 800 to 2000
from Meadowlark Optics, Inc.
Meadowlark Optics Eigenstate Generator Set is a metrology tool that produces six polarization eigenstates: linear polarized light at 0, 90, +45, -45 degrees as well as circular right-handed and left-handed polarized light. These states are created by using a precision linear polarizer (black... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Visible
- Clear Aperture: 2
- Wavelength Range: 450 to 1700
from MOXTEK, Inc.
Pixelated Polarizers. Moxtek ® has added versatility to polarization applications with development of Pixelated polarizers, designed using Moxtek Nanowire ® Technology. These patterned polarizers are available as two, three and four-state devices for polarimetric imaging. Polarization helps... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Visible; Ultraviolet
- Thickness: 0.7000
- Wavelength Range: 300 to 5000
from American Polarizers, Inc.
Linear polarizers are used in a wide variety of applications. A linear polarizer is an excellent solution in applications that require glare reduction due to reflected light. Camera filters, sunglasses, machine vision systems greatly benefit from the use of a linear polarizer. A linear polarizer can... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared
- Extinction Ratio: 1.00E-3
- Wavelength Range: 1000 to 2000
- Transmittance: 33.1