Infrared Linear Polarizers Datasheets
from Knight Optical (UK) Ltd.
HR Sheet polariser-IR range.25mmdiax0.38mmthk. These UV and IR sheet polarisers extend the spectral range down to 280nm, type HNP ’B, and out to 2000nm, type HR. However in the range from 800 to 860nm type HN7 offers superior performance at reduced price. Apart from the type HN7 these are all... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Ultraviolet
- Thickness: 0.3800
- Wavelength Range: 800 to 2000
from MOXTEK, Inc.
Pixelated Polarizers. Moxtek ® has added versatility to polarization applications with development of Pixelated polarizers, designed using Moxtek Nanowire ® Technology. These patterned polarizers are available as two, three and four-state devices for polarimetric imaging. Polarization helps... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared; Visible; Ultraviolet
- Thickness: 0.7000
- Wavelength Range: 300 to 5000
from American Polarizers, Inc.
Linear polarizers are used in a wide variety of applications. A linear polarizer is an excellent solution in applications that require glare reduction due to reflected light. Camera filters, sunglasses, machine vision systems greatly benefit from the use of a linear polarizer. A linear polarizer can... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared
- Extinction Ratio: 1.00E-3
- Wavelength Range: 1000 to 2000
- Transmittance: 33.1
from CVI Laser Optics
The Glan-Laser prism polarizer is made of two calcite prisms which are assembled with an air space. This polarizer is a modification of the Glan Taylor type and is designed to have less reflection loss at the prism junction. This polarizer is available with zero, one or two escape windows. The... [See More]
- Polarizer Application: Infrared (optional feature); Visible (optional feature)
- Extinction Ratio: 5.00E-5
- Wavelength Range: 425 to 1064
- Transmittance: 90