Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) Rotary Limit Switches Datasheets
from Euchner-U.S.A., Inc.
EUCHNER NZ Design Type 1 Safety Limit Switches are used to protect personnel and equipment by monitoring the position of movable components. A die-cast aluminum housing is manufactered providing industry standard dimensions and mounting holes. NBR seals protect the switching chamber against coolants... [See More]
- Switch Configuration: Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST)
- Contact Type: Positive Opening
- Switch Type: Electromechanical
- Normal State: Normally Closed
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
E50 Modular Plug-In Limit Switch components are the industry standard with versatility of design and high reliability for low maintenance, installation and inventory costs. Standard FKM gaskets, seals and boots, and a zinc die cast enclosure provide exceptional chemical resistance to the common... [See More]
- Switch Configuration: Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) (optional feature); Double Pole, Double Throw (DPDT) (optional feature)
- Contact Type: Momentary Contact
- Switch Type: Electromechanical; Solid State
- Normal State: Normally Open (optional feature); Normally Closed (optional feature)