0° incidence Plate Beamsplitters Datasheets
from JENOPTIK Optical Systems, Inc.
Beam Splitters are periodic phase structures that split the input beam into multiple diffractive orders while retaining the divergence angle, diameter, and polarization of the input beam. Our standard beam splitters are available in plastic (PL) and fused silica (FS) for immediate shipping. If you... [See More]
- Beamsplitter Incidence: Normal Incidence
- Beamsplitter Shape: Square
- Beamsplitter Type: Polarizing
- Beamsplitter Diameter, Side Length, or Rectangular Length: 10
from Lambda Research Optics, Inc.
Control reflectance at the wavelength of interest, high power applications [See More]
- Beamsplitter Incidence: Normal Incidence (optional feature); 45° Incidence (optional feature)
- Wavelength Range: ? to 1047
- Beamsplitter Shape: Circular
- Beamsplitter Coating: Dielectric Coating