Adjustable Sensitivity Smoke Detectors Datasheets
from Microchip Technology, Inc.
The RE46C122 is low power CMOS ionization type smoke detector IC. With few external components this circuit will provide all the required features for an ionization type smoke detector. An internal oscillator strobes power to the smoke detection circuitry for 10.5mS every 1.66 seconds to keep... [See More]
- Features: Interconnectable With Other Units; Adjustable Sensitivity
- Sensing Technology Used: Ionization Chamber
- Style: Smoke Detector IC
- Alarm Type: Built-in Audible Alarm
from Mikron Infrared Inc.
Two wavelength infrared thermometer sensitive to carbon [See More]
- Features: Heat Detector; Adjustable Sensitivity
- Alarm Type: Built-in Visual Alarm Indicators (LEDs); Mechanical Relay
- Market: Industrial
- Power Supply: Requires AC Voltage; Requires DC Voltage