Non-rotating Linear Thrusters Datasheets
from AGI - American Grippers Inc.
Compact lightweight unit with replacable air cylinder.Floating piston rod coupling eliminates cylinder binding..Units are permanently lubricated for non-lube air operation, allowing for OSHA compliance.Optional stroke adjustment for precise, repetitive operation.Aluminum body and end blocks contain... [See More]
- Features: Adjustable Stroke; Bumpers / Cushions (optional feature); Integral Sensor (optional feature); Non-rotating; Shock Absorbers (optional feature)
- Stroke or X-Axis Travel: 1 to 6
- Device Type: Pneumatic Thruster
- Rated Speed: 1 to 40
from R&I Manufacturing Co.
DURA-THRUST ET Series of Linear Thrusting Devices provide a practical, low-cost, economy approach to automatic working positioning/holding. The ET series is designed for applications where all the features of our LT series are not required, while still offering the quality construction and... [See More]
- Features: Adjustable Stroke; Bumpers / Cushions; Integral Sensor; Non-rotating
- Operating Pressure: 100
- Device Type: Pneumatic Thruster (optional feature)
- Bore Size: 0.5620 to 1.5