JASCO is the first company to introduce a commercially available integrated Near-Field Scanning Optical Spectrometer for Photoluminesence measurements. The room-temperature NFS-200 and ultra-low temperature (~6K) NFS-300 systems represent a major breakthrough in spectroscopic spatial resolution... [See More]
- Remote Interface: Serial (optional feature); Application Software Included.
- Spectrometer Configuration:: Dispersive
- Spectral Range:: 2.00E7 to ?
- Special Features: Fiber Optic Probe; Microscope; Cooled Detector
from SpectrEcology LLC
HR2000 + Libs sample chamber and laser [See More]
- Remote Interface: Serial; Application Software Included.
- Resolution:: 0.1000
- Spectral Range:: 200 to 980
- Response Time:: 0.0021