Scintillation X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometers Datasheets
from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, including enhanced local analysis technology, originally pioneered by Shimadzu in 1994, in conjunction with superb basic functions, the Lab Center XRF-1800 delivers exceptional reliability, stability, and sensitivity. With complete control, analysis and... [See More]
- Detector Type: Scintillation
- Excitation Source: X-Ray Tubes
- ICP Measurement Mode: Simultaneous
- Remote Interface: Computer Interface; Application Software Included.
from Rigaku Corporation
As the world's only high-power benchtop sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer for elemental analysis of fluorine (F) through uranium (U) of almost any material, the Rigaku Supermini uniquely delivers low cost-of-ownership (COA) with high resolution and lower... [See More]
- Detector Type: Scintillation; Flow Proportional Counter
- ICP Measurement Mode: Sequential
- Module Type: Wavelength Dispersive
- Optical System: Crystal