from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Shimadzu's new double beam AA-6200 atomic absorption spectrophotometer recombines high performance and affordability. The double beam system provides the superior baseline stability expected from high performance optical systems at an affordable price. Use of AtomicA's Windows ®-based software... [See More]
- Remote Interface: Computer Interface; Serial; Application Software Included.
- Lamps: 2
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 900
- Vaporization Method: Flame
from Thorlabs, Inc.
The CCS150 fiber-based, compact, Czerny-Turner spectrometer provides detection in the 200 - 400 nm with better than 0.4 nanometer resolution. With a footprint that measures roughly the size of a pocket calculator or portable hard drive [122 mm (4.8") x 79 mm (3.11") x 29.5 mm (1.16")], the... [See More]
- Remote Interface: Serial
- Dynamic Range: 300
- Wavelength Range: 200 to 1100
- Resolution: 0.5000
from SpectrEcology LLC
Designed for process control, custom experiment feature [See More]
- Remote Interface: Computer Interface; Serial; Application Software Included. (optional feature)
- Detector Type: Other
- Response Time: 0.0038
- User Interface: Analog Front Panel