Totalizer Pump Controllers Datasheets
from Greyline Instruments, Inc.
Controls, Transmits and Displays. Non-Contacting Ultrasonic Sensor. New Dual-Technology Feature. - Redundant Level Sensor Input. 6 Relays for Pump Control, Pump Alternation and Level Alarms. Isolated 4-20mA output. Built-in 5-Key Calibrator. Logs and Displays Relay Run Times. New Pump and Lift... [See More]
- Features: PLC (optional feature); Datalogger (optional feature); Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
- Form Factor: Stand-Alone
- Controller Type: Level
- Interface: Digital Front Panel
from Florite International, Inc.
The 900 Series is an economic one loop microcomputer-based instrument incorporating user selectable digital and analog inputs, as well as analog and relay outputs. Other 900 Series features include .005% high accuracy PID, batch, and dose control functions. Additionally, the 900 Series encompasses... [See More]
- Features: PLC; Multi-Function; Datalogger; Is a Chart Recorder; Rate Indication/ Control; Totalizing (Length or Roll Diameter) Indication/ Control
- Control: Limit; Linear; Feedforward; PID
- Controller Type: Flow; Level; Pressure
- Form Factor: Board (optional feature); Chassis; Rack; Stand-Alone; Wall Mount