Other Type UV and Visible Spectrometers Datasheets
from Biochrom, Ltd.
A simple, easy to use portable colorimeter designed for use by doctors and medical technologists to take basic biochemical measurements in small and medium sized clinics in hot humid and remote locations. The unit has been tropicalized to protect it in hot and humid conditions (to 45 °C and 70%,... [See More]
- Photometric System Design: Single Beam; Other; Geletin Filters
- Detector Type: Other; Silicon Photodiode
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Wavelength Range: 400 to 700
from StellarNet, Inc.
The EPP2000-HR High Resolution fiber optic spectrometers are available in several low cost models for UV, VIS, and NIR applications. The cost is a $500 HR upgrade from a standard EPP2000. The HR spectrometers have double the resolution over standard models with the same grating. The wavelength range... [See More]
- Photometric System Design: Non Scanning; Other
- Detector Type: Diode Array; Charge Coupled Device
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp; Double Deuterium; Light Emitting Diode; Other; Xenon
- Wavelength Range: 200 to 340