from Cooper Bussmann, Inc.
Fuse block for 1/4" x 1" (6.4 x 25.4mm) fuses with solder terminals. Similar performance characteristics as the standard MINI fuse. Lower overall height allows for more space and weight savings. Designed to mate with tuning-fork terminals for additional weight and material savings in fuse panel... [See More]
- Standard Fuse Size Accomodated: 1/4" Diameter, 1" Length (8AG)
- Rated Operating Voltage: 250
- Normal Operating Current: 30
- Mounting: Fuse Block
from Keystone Electronics Corp.
An expanded line of economical 2AG, 3AG and 5mm PCB Fuse Clips in both "snap-in" and "press-in" mounting configurations is now being manufactured by Keystone Electronics Corp. Manufactured from brass and tin plated to assure low contact resistance, and superior shelf life, these clips have been... [See More]
- Standard Fuse Size Accomodated: 1/4" Diameter, 5/8" Length (1AG); 1/4" Diameter, 1-1/4 " Length (3AG, 6mm x 32mm); 1/4" Diameter, 7/8" Length (7AG); 1/4" Diameter, 1" Length (8AG)
- Mounting: Fuse Clip; PC Mount
- Normal Operating Current: 15