Analog Meter or Gauge Humidity Transmitters Datasheets
from STEGO, Inc.
The MFR 012 electromechanical hygrostat is designed to control the relative humidity inside enclosures. When connected to an enclosure heater (dehumidifier), it will energize the heater at the humidity set point in order to raise the dew point. This helps prevent damage and malfunction of electronic... [See More]
- Display: Analog Meter or Gauge
- Relative Humidity Range: 35 to 95
- Variables Measured: Relative Humidity
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: 3
from Nova Analytical Systems Inc.
The Nova 202 Series Portable Dew Point Analyzers have been designed primarily for accurate dew point measurement of exothermic and endothermic heat treating atmospheres.The dielectric ceramic sensor provides stable and accurate dew point measurements and is not affected by most gas compositions, oil... [See More]
- Display: Analog Meter or Gauge; Digital Readouts or Indicators
- Dew Point Range: -10 to 90
- Variables Measured: Relative Humidity (optional feature); DewPoint
- Dew Point Accuracy: 1.00