CPVC Industrial Pipe Datasheets
from Asahi/America, Inc.
The newest addition to Asahi/America's Double Containment product line is the Pro-Lock PVC Double Containment Piping System. Available in high density PVC in a variety of sizes & wall thickness options, the Pro-Lock provides a cost- effective piping material with sound engineering design to... [See More]
- Material: Plastic; Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (optional feature); PVC & CPVC (optional feature)
- Shape: Round
- Diameter: 1" (optional feature); 2" (optional feature); 3" (optional feature); 4" (optional feature); 6" (optional feature)
from U.S. Plastic Corporation
SCOPE: This specification covers requirement for schedule 40 and 80 CPVC pressure pipe as described in ASTM F-441. MATERIAL: CPVC used is of type 4, grade 1 compound as stated in ASTM D-1784 manufactured by Harvel Plastics Inc. MARKING: Indicates mfr's name, material designation code, nominal pipe... [See More]
- Material: Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- Length: 5 to 20
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Wall Thickness: 0.1090
from IPEX Inc.
IPEX introduces AquaRise ®, a hot and cold potable water distribution system for commercial, industrial and high-rise buildings. Based on over 15 years experience designing and manufacturing industry-leading CPVC systems, AquaRise offers numerous benefits over metal with a system that ’s... [See More]
- Material: Plastic; Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- Diameter: 1/2"; 3/4"; 1"; 1¼"; 1½"; 2"; 2½"; 3"; 4"