ALTAFLUOR 200 ® FEP Tubing & Pipe. FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) tubing is an economical choice for tubing applications requiring chemical resistance in combination with broad temperature exposure. ALTAFLUOR 200 FEP tubing and pipe offer excellent clarity which makes them ideal for... [See More]
- Material: Plastic; Fluoropolymer; FEP
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Application: Chemical; Medical and Laboratory
- Length: 5 to 10
from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - Process Systems
Furon ® Fuse-Bond Pipe is designed specifically for use in high-purity PFA pipe systems. Specify Furon Fuse-Bond Pipe with Fuse-Bond fittings, No O-ring Unions and Furon valves with Fuse-Bond end connections to create a complete welded system where media purity is critical. The piping system is... [See More]
- Material: Plastic; Fluoropolymer
- Diameter: 1/4"; 1/2"; 3/4"; 1"; 2"
- Application: Chemical
- Schedule: 40
from Edlon, Inc.
Nominal size 1 inch, 1.315 O.D., 6 lbs first foot, 2 lbs each add'l foot [See More]
- Material: Fluoropolymer (optional feature); Polyethylene (PE) (optional feature); Polypropylene (PP) (optional feature); PTFE / PTFE-lined (optional feature); Steel; ETFE, PVDF, ECTFE
- Length: ? to 40
- Diameter: 1"
- Wall Thickness: 0.1330