500mm - 1000mm Industrial Pipe Datasheets
from GF Piping Systems
Our specified Polypropylene piping system is serving a wide variety of standard industrial applications thanks to its beneficial properties. PROGEF has been designed to be highly resistant to impact, abrasion and many chemicals. These properties make it the ideal system for industrial applications... [See More]
- Application: Chemical; Drinking Water; Wastewater
- Diameter: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630 mm
- Material: Plastic; Polypropylene (PP)
- Temperature Range: 32 to 176
from Xiamen Landee Industries Co., Ltd.
Key Specifications/Special Features: •External coating: 3 layers polypropylene and 3 layers polyethylene •Length: SRL and DRL •Outside diameter: 219 to 610mm •Thickness: 5 to 20mm •Standards: ASTM A53, ASTM A106, API 5L, APL 5CT, ASTM A519 and ASTM A213/A213M [See More]
- Application: Industrial
- Diameter: 219-610mm
- Material: Plastic; Polyethylene (PE); Polypropylene (PP); Steel; ASTM A53
- Wall Thickness: 5 to 20
from IPEX Inc.
Pipe: 40mm - 600mm - Injection Molded Fittings: 40mm - 200mm. CycleToughTM IPS piping systems are specifically designed for irrigation systems and sewer forcemains. The constant cyclic surging that is associated with these applications demands a tough pipe, and more importantly, a specially... [See More]
- Material: Plastic; PVC & CPVC