Underground Rated Pipe Fittings Datasheets
Series TR Transition Risers are used to connect the main fire supply to the building overhead fire system. The fitting passes under the foundation without joints and extends up through the floor. Provided with installation tabs, the unit has a CIPS (Cast Iron Pipe Size) coupler for easy connection... [See More]
- Special Features: SDWA "Lead Free" Compliant; Underground Rated
- Design Units: English; Metric
- Fitting Style: Elbow90°
- English: 4"; 5"; 6"; 8"; 10"
from Campbell - Subsidiary of Baker Manufacturing
Monitor ® "Slide Type" brass pitless adapters are designed for greater strength and constructed of precision. machined valve brass, with many features that provide for easier installation, more convenient servicing and. improved sanitation. All conform to Water System Council PAS-97 (04)... [See More]
- Special Features: Underground Rated
- Design Units: English
- Fitting Style: Pitless Adapter
- English: 1"; 5"; 6"; 8"; Other English Size; 5" to 8"