Plasma AC Power Sources Datasheets
from Actioncraft Products, Inc. / Industrial Test Equipment Co., Inc.
Plasma Power Supplies. Features. Output Voltage: 0-130V or 0-260V with internal output transformer. 0-22.5 rms. into primary of external output transformer. Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz with internal output transformer. 20KHz to 200KHz with external output transformers (at additional cost). [See More]
- Application: High Voltage; Plasma
- Frequency: 4.00E-5 to 0.2000
- Voltage: 0.0 to 260
- Features: Adjustable Voltage; Adjustable Frequency
from MKS Instruments, Inc.
NOVA ® Series generators offer advancedRF plasma generation and control for low cost and high yield in themost demanding thin film processing applications. The NOVA ® RF Plasma Generators are ideally suited for PlasmaEnhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD), High Density Plasma... [See More]
- Application: Plasma; Semiconductor / Thin Film; RF Generator; PECVD, Etch
- Features: Adjustable Frequency
- Frequency: 1.8 to 2.17
- Style: Rack Mount