Fan Cooled AC Power Sources Datasheets
from Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
The robust and versatile Cesar ® platform offers exceptionally consistent RF power-delivery performance, as well as a diverse selection of models, each with a unique set of features and capabilities (2, 4, 13.56, 27.12, and 40.68 MHz; 0.3 to 5 kW; with a variety of user interfaces and input... [See More]
- Features: Fan Cooled (optional feature); Water Cooled (optional feature)
- Style: Rack Mount
- Frequency: 2 to 40.68
- Phase : Three-Phase
from Amp-Line Corp.
Constant Current Source (Linear AC Power Source / Power Supply): 0-20 A @ 5 V compliance voltage; 0-50 A @ 2 V compliance voltage; 100 watts; Output Frequency: 60 Hz (unless otherwise specified). Custom output range(s) can be order at no additional cost. [See More]
- Features: Fan Cooled; Remote On / Off Switch (optional feature)
- Frequency: 6.00E-5
- Phase: Single-Phase
- Current: 0.0 to 50
from Associated Power Technologies, Inc.
The 6005 is a full featured switching 500VA AC power source. This programmable power source comes standard with a USB/RS-232 interface for computer control or with optional GPIB. The 6005 provides variable output voltage from 0-300 V and output frequencies from 40-500 Hz. The input voltage is... [See More]
- Features: Computer Interface; Fan Cooled; Overcurrent Protection; Overvoltage Protection; Programmable Test Parameters
- Voltage: 0.0 to 300
- Phase: Single-Phase
- Frequency: 4.00E-5 to 5.00E-4
from Dongah Elecomm
Quad output, AC and DC fail signals, battery backed up [See More]
- Features: Battery Backup; DC Output; Fan Cooled; Overcurrent Protection; Overvoltage Protection
- Style: External Power Supply; Module
- Voltage: 5 to 27
- Voltage: 208 VAC only; 230 VAC only; 176 to 286 VAC
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
Precision current source for xenon arc lamps from 50 to 150W of power. FEATURES. The XPS150 is power regulated and power limited to simplify operation. A single front panel knob determines the powerr setting for the lamp. A front panel connector supports the PMA DCS option and provides user access... [See More]
- Features: DC Output; Fan Cooled; Power Factor Correction; Short Circuit Protection
- Voltage: 115 VAC only; 208 VAC only; 230 VAC only; 90VAC to 260VAC
- Style: Desktop
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz