Power Factor Correction AC Power Sources Datasheets
from Actioncraft Products, Inc. / Industrial Test Equipment Co., Inc.
AC Constant Voltage Sources for use with Plug-in oscillators. Features. Output Circuit: Single phase Isolated; taps from 0-65 to 0-300V. Regulation: Adjustable to 0.1% line and load. Short Circuit Protection: Thermostat and fast acting line fuses. Frequency Response: Full power 30Hz-5KHz with... [See More]
- Features: Power Factor Correction; Short Circuit Protection; Temperature Compensated
- Frequency: 3.00E-5 to 0.0650
- Voltage: 0.0 to 260
- Apparent Power: 1000
from Behlman Electronics, Inc.
Small size, low cost, quiet operation and high efficiency [See More]
- Features: Fan Cooled; Overcurrent Protection; Power Factor Correction; Pure Sine Output; Short Circuit Protection; Dual Range, Remote Interface
- Frequency: 4.50E-11 to 5.00E-4
- Voltage: 0.0 to 270
- Current: 5 to 10
from Kikusui America, Inc.
The PCR-LA Series is the most advanced, with having polished multifunctional AC power supply device of our best selling AC power supply PCR-L Series. By adding new functions and options while carrying over the basic performance from former model, this Series is reborn as a safe and reliable model... [See More]
- Features: Computer Interface; DC Output; Power Factor Correction
- Voltage: 1 to 300
- Phase: Single-Phase; Three-Phase (optional feature)
- Frequency: 1.00E-6 to 1.00E-3
from Solar Light Company, Inc.
Precision current source for xenon arc lamps from 50 to 150W of power. FEATURES. The XPS150 is power regulated and power limited to simplify operation. A single front panel knob determines the powerr setting for the lamp. A front panel connector supports the PMA DCS option and provides user access... [See More]
- Features: DC Output; Fan Cooled; Power Factor Correction; Short Circuit Protection
- Voltage: 115 VAC only; 208 VAC only; 230 VAC only; 90VAC to 260VAC
- Style: Desktop
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz