from Keystone Electronics Corp.
A unique reusable fastener made of NYLON which contains a threaded brass nut. Finger pressure or light tap seals it in a pre-drilled hole. The nut is drawn up causing a Nylon bulge behind the workpiece. Screw may be removed or replaced. [See More]
- Type: Cage Nut; Nylon Insert Nut
- Material: Bronze; Plastic; Nylon
- Size: #4
- Thread Direction: Right Hand
from Wyandotte Industries, Inc.
Wyandotte Industries has been manufacturing special nuts and fasteners since 1959!. All Metal Locknuts. Bearing Nuts. Castle Nuts. Coupling Nuts. Flange Nuts. Jam Nuts. Nylon Insert Locknuts. Shear Nuts. Slotted Nuts. Stake Nuts. Spanner Nuts. Wheel Nuts [See More]
- Type: Hex Nut; Nylon Insert Nut; Locknut
- Material: Steel (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature)
- Size: M20
- Finish: Phosphate (optional feature); Zinc Plated (optional feature)