Power Generation Axial Flow Pumps Datasheets
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a wide range of double suction axially split pumps, which includes both single and multistage designs. Each product range has special design features for targeted industry applications. Applications. Crude oil pipeline. Boiler feed boosting. Hydraulic Power Recovery Turbine (HPRT). [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Municipal; OilGasProduction; PowerGeneration
- Liquid Flow: 5200.0 to 132000.0
- Pump Type: Axial Flow; BoilerFeed; Centrifugal; Injection; SplitCase
- Discharge Pressure: 4152.0
from Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
SJP Vertical propeller pumps are typically used to pump large flows of water upward at low head from open water sources such as oceans, rivers, lakes, cooling ponds, tanks and sumps. Main benefits. Wide flow coverage. Propeller pitch positions for maximum capacity handling. Easily modified for... [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; FloodControl; Municipal; PowerGeneration
- Liquid Flow: 239956.2 to 240000.0
- Pump Type: Axial Flow; Centrifugal; Propeller; Water
- Discharge Pressure: 30.0