Semiconductor/Thin Film RF Generators Datasheets
from Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
The robust and versatile Cesar ® platform offers exceptionally consistent RF power-delivery performance, as well as a diverse selection of models, each with a unique set of features and capabilities (2, 4, 13.56, 27.12, and 40.68 MHz; 0.3 to 5 kW; with a variety of user interfaces and input... [See More]
- Application: Plasma; Semiconductor / Thin Film; RF Generator
- Output Power: 600 to 5000
- Frequency: 2 to 40.68
- Style: Rack Mount
from Comdel, Inc.
Comdel's Superior Design and Reliability in a Small, Lightweight Package. Performance: RF generators from the CB product family are available in power ranges from 50 to 5000 Watts with standard fixed frequencies from 13.56 MHz to 60 MHz. The CB 200 provides 200 watts of power output in a lightweight... [See More]
- Application: High Frequency; Plasma; Semiconductor / Thin Film; RF Generator; Semiconductor Processing, Etch, RIE ICP
- Output Power: 200
- Frequency: 13.56 to 60
- Adjustability: Frequency (optional feature)
from MKS Instruments, Inc.
NOVA ® Series generators offer advancedRF plasma generation and control for low cost and high yield in themost demanding thin film processing applications. The NOVA ® RF Plasma Generators are ideally suited for PlasmaEnhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD), High Density Plasma... [See More]
- Application: Plasma; Semiconductor / Thin Film; RF Generator; PECVD, Etch
- Output Power: 2500 to 2.74E7
- Frequency: 1.8 to 2.17
- Adjustability: Frequency