Fan Cooled RF Generators Datasheets
from Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
The robust and versatile Cesar ® platform offers exceptionally consistent RF power-delivery performance, as well as a diverse selection of models, each with a unique set of features and capabilities (2, 4, 13.56, 27.12, and 40.68 MHz; 0.3 to 5 kW; with a variety of user interfaces and input... [See More]
- Features: Fan Cooled (optional feature); Water Cooled (optional feature)
- Output Power: 600 to 5000
- Frequency: 2 to 40.68
- Style: Rack Mount
from Comdel, Inc.
Stable, Reliable, Low Frequency Power for Industrial Heating and Plasma Processing Applications. Performance: The CLF series generators provide stable process power up to 5 kW. The CLF 1000 provides 1000 watts of power. The full- rack models operate at any fixed frequency from 20 to 450 kHz or... [See More]
- Features: Computer Interface; Fan Cooled; Overcurrent Protection; Overvoltage Protection; Pure Sine Output; Short Circuit Protection; Cooling by Forced Air
- Output Power: 1000
- Frequency: 0.0200 to 0.4500
- Adjustability: Frequency
from HUETTINGER Electronic, Inc.
The PFG-RF series of products offers a range of radio frequency generators for plasma excitation. Power ratings are optimized to industrial process requirements. The power ratings of the PFG-RF series range from 0.3 kW to 5 kW, at an operating frequency of 13.56 MHz. Proven applications are etching... [See More]
- Features: Fan Cooled
- Style: Enclosed; Rack Mount
- Frequency: ? to 13.56
- Phase : Three-Phase