Over Current Protection RF Generators Datasheets
from Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Compact, lightweight, and air-cooled, HiLight ™ RF generators (13.56 MHz, 600 W) are designed to easily install in locations other than traditional 19 ” rack mounts. This economical product family is ideal for low-power on-board applications, suiting 13.56 MHz plasma and 1 or 2 MHz... [See More]
- Features: Overcurrent Protection; Overvoltage Protection
- Style: Module
- Output Power: 2 to 300
- Application: Plasma; RF Generator
from Comdel, Inc.
Simplify Operations and Reduce Costs Without Sacrificing Performance. Performance: The CDX 1000 dual frequency RF generator comes in a 1200 watt design. The high frequency (HF) section of the CDX provides 600 watts of power, with optional frequencies from 2 to 60 MHz. The low frequency (LF) section... [See More]
- Features: Computer Interface; Overcurrent Protection; Overvoltage Protection; Pure Sine Output; Remote On / Off Switch; Short Circuit Protection; Water Cooled; Variable frequency, Power Monitoring
- Output Power: 1200
- Frequency: 2 to 13.56
- Adjustability: Frequency
from Matsusada Precision, Inc.
High speed response, all solid state, various output waveforms [See More]
- Features: Computer Interface; DC Output; Overcurrent Protection; Overvoltage Protection; Short Circuit Protection
- Phase : Single-Phase
- Style: Enclosed; Rack Mount
- Voltage: 115 VAC only
from Mesta Electronics, Inc.
Features and Benefits. Provides optimal precision and control with output power control resolution of .00625%. Provides greater control stability by varying output voltage instead of frequency. Increased productivity and decreased maintenance costs compared to water cooled systems. Offers efficiency... [See More]
- Features: Computer Interface; Overcurrent Protection; Short Circuit Protection
- Output Power: 25000 to 75000
- Frequency: 0.0090 to 0.0110
- Style: Enclosed; Wall Mount (optional feature)