from Mesta Electronics, Inc.
Features and Benefits. Provides optimal precision and control with output power control resolution of .00625%. Provides greater control stability by varying output voltage instead of frequency. Increased productivity and decreased maintenance costs compared to water cooled systems. Offers efficiency... [See More]
- Style: Enclosed; Wall Mount (optional feature)
- Output Power: 25000 to 75000
- Frequency: 0.0090 to 0.0110
- Phase : Three-Phase
from Comdel, Inc.
Comdel's Superior Design and Reliability in a Small, Lightweight Package. Performance: RF generators from the CB product family are available in power ranges from 50 to 5000 Watts with standard fixed frequencies from 13.56 MHz to 60 MHz. The CB 200 provides 200 watts of power output in a lightweight... [See More]
- Style: Enclosed; Tool/Chamber Mount; Embedded, Small, Lightweight Packaging
- Output Power: 200
- Frequency: 13.56 to 60
- Adjustability: Frequency (optional feature)
from MKS Instruments, Inc.
NOVA ® Series generators offer advancedRF plasma generation and control for low cost and high yield in themost demanding thin film processing applications. The NOVA ® RF Plasma Generators are ideally suited for PlasmaEnhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD), High Density Plasma... [See More]
- Style: Enclosed; Rack Mount
- Output Power: 2500 to 2.74E7
- Frequency: 1.8 to 2.17
- Adjustability: Frequency