from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
High Performance Mass Detection. Near-axis laser irradiation with a 50Hz variable repetition rate N2 laser. Positive and negative ion modes as standard. Ion gate - used as beam blanker to remove unwanted low mass ions. Mass resolution >5000 FWHM. Sensitivity - 250 amol Glu-fibrinopeptide. Mass... [See More]
- Ionization Method: Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization
- Mass Analyzer Design: Time of Flight
- Mass Range: 1000 to 500000
- Remote Interface: Application Software Included.
from Bruker Daltonics, Inc.
4.7, 7.0, 9.4, 12 T Magnets with active shielding [See More]
- Ionization Method: Electrospray Ionization; Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization
- Mass Analyzer Design: Other; Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometers
- Resolution M/ΔM: 100000
- Detector Interface: Liquid Chromatograph