from Measurement Specialties, Inc.
400-series general purpose temperature probe. Features: • FDA Registered. • CE Marked for global sales. • 400 series nominal resistance response curve. • 2252.4 ohm Resistance @ 25 °C (including lead wire resistance). • Interchangeable ±0.1 °C, 25 °C to 45... [See More]
- Sensor Termination Type: Flexible Conduit Leads
- Probe Configuration: Flexible Probe
- Sensed Temperature: 32 to 158
from Canadian Thermostats & Control Devices LTD.
Cantherm thermistor probes and thermowells use the highest quality NTC or PTC thermistors available and are encased in housings made of either brass, aluminum or stainless steel suitable for a wide range of applications such as HVAC or process control. They can be installed almost anywhere from an... [See More]
- Sensor Termination Type: Bare or Insulated Lead Wires (optional feature); Flexible Conduit Leads (optional feature); Screw Tabs or Lugs (optional feature); Plug or Quick Connect (optional feature)
- Probe Configuration: Straight Probe (optional feature); Flexible Probe (optional feature)
- Sensed Temperature: -67 to 482
- Process Connection: Threaded (NPT) Fitting