Coatings / Inks Nozzles Datasheets
from BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc.
Design Features. Three-piece construction. Interchangeable spray tips. Integral strainer available (please refer to the Accessories PDF for more information). Male and female connections. Spray Characteristics. Relatively coarse atomization. Uniform distribution with tapered edges for use in... [See More]
- Media: Air; Chemical; Ink; Hydraulic; Oil; Water
- Flow: 0.1800 to 1.92
- Application: Painting; Lubrication
- Maximum Pressure: 500
from Lechler, Inc.
The Series 136 AirMist nozzles are most appropriate when there is a need to finely atomize low viscous fluids, such as water. This series provides the finest atomization any of our nozzles can provide. AirMists are therefore most suitable for applications such as humidifying, cooling, and coating. [See More]
- Media: Air; Ink; Hydraulic; Water
- Flow: 0.1300 to 0.6200
- Application: Painting; Humidification; Chemical Industry, Cooling, Atomization of Viscous Liquids
- Maximum Pressure: 9 to 87