from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Smartflow ® aluminum manifolds are constructed from extruded material, machined, then anodized for corrosion protection. Many manifold sizes are stocked, however custom manifolds can be made to your specifications. Standard red and blue anodizing denotes supply and return for cooling water... [See More]
- Size: 3/4" (optional feature); 1" (optional feature); 1½" (optional feature); 2" (optional feature)
- Supply: 4 to 16
- Application: General Purpose
- Outlet: 2
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Size: 1"; 1½"
- Supply: 1 to 8
- Application: General Purpose; Gas; Compressed Air (Pneumatic); Water; Steam; Coolant; Refrigerant; HighTemp (optional feature); Hydraulic; Oil/Fuel; High Viscosity
- Outlet: 1 to 8
from DME Company
Rated to: 1000 PSI - Air. 3000 PSI - Hydraulic. Heavy wall extruded. 6061 aluminum. No welds! No rust!. Very low cost. Custom Manifolds available. in a few days. Easy to clean. In-stock, same-day shipment!. Our aluminum manifolds offer many advantages over welded steel or pipe manifolds. These... [See More]
- Size: 1/2"; 3/4"; 1½"
- Supply: 4 to 16
- Application: Water; Coolant
- Type: NPT
from Hex Valve
Flexible universal design, purge ports available, VOC emissions compliance [See More]
- Size: 1/4"; 3/8"; 1½"; 2"
- Supply: 1
- Application: General Purpose; Water; Steam; Marine; Refrigerant; Cryogenic; HighTemp; Hydraulic; Oil/Fuel; General Chemical; Corrosive Chemical; Food; Medical / Pharmaceutical
- Outlet: 1