from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Valve Power: 12VDC; 24VDC; 115VAC; 230VAC
- Supply: 1 to 8
- Application: General Purpose; Gas; Compressed Air (Pneumatic); Water; Steam; Coolant; Refrigerant; HighTemp (optional feature); Hydraulic; Oil/Fuel; High Viscosity
- Outlet: 1 to 8
from Environics, Inc.
The Environics ® Series 2000 Computerized Multi-Component Gas Mixer automatically blends and dilutes gases to generate precise gas calibration standards, create gaseous atmospheres or produce gas mixes for analytical research or production purposes. The Series 2000 dynamically produces complex... [See More]
- Valve Power: 115VAC; 230VAC (optional feature)
- Type: Swagelok
- Application: Gas; Medical / Pharmaceutical (optional feature)
- Size: 1/4"
from Numatics, Inc.
Modular reality, plug together flexibility in design! 4-way solenoid air pilot actuated valves. Available in manifold mount. Supported electronic interface/bus protocols include DeviceNet, Allen-Bradley, Remote I/O, and Profibus. [See More]
- Valve Power: 24VDC (optional feature); 115VAC (optional feature)
- Supply: 1 to 32
- Application: General Purpose; Compressed Air (Pneumatic)
- Outlet: 5
from Parker Hannifin / Automation Group / Fluid Control Division
Enhance system integrity with cost effective, manifolded solenoid valves. Simplify valve installation while reducing total purchasing, installation, and testing costs. The modular design allows for a variety of valve options in one manifold. Valve selection and final assembly by our distribution... [See More]
- Valve Power: 12VDC; 24VDC; 115VAC; 230VAC; 24 VAC
- Supply: 2
- Application: General Purpose
- Outlet: 2 to 8
from Applied Energy Systems, Inc., SEMI-GAS® Systems Division
Features. Safely Dispenses Hazardous Process Gases. Separate Enclosures for Individual Cylinders. Performs Purging Automatically. Performs Cylinder Switchover Automatically. Includes Ergonomically Positioned Color Touch Screen. Intuitive Operating Interface and Control. Continuously Monitors System... [See More]
- Valve Power: 115VAC; 230VAC; 110 to 240 VAC
- Body Material: Steel
- Application: Gas
- Gas Flow: 550.0
from Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
Available in manifolds of any quantity [See More]
- Valve Power: 12VDC (optional feature); 24VDC (optional feature); 115VAC (optional feature); 230VAC (optional feature); 48VAC, 24VAC
- Type: NPT (optional feature)
- Application: Gas; Water; Oil/Fuel
- Size: 1/4" (optional feature); 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature); 3/4" (optional feature)