from Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Shimadzu was the first company to offer dynamic auto-alignment as a standard feature in an FTIR spectrometer in its' price range. With state-of-the-art technology, the Shimadzu dynamic alignment system continuously maintains optimal alignment during data acquisition, ensuring consistently... [See More]
- IR Range: Near (optional feature); Mid; Far (optional feature)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 40,000:1
- Spectral Range:: 1282 to 28571
- Remote Interface: Application Software Included.
from Wilks Enterprise, Inc.
With the development of biofuels programs, the need for easy-to-use methods to ensure the specified blend ratios grows. The InfraCal Ethanol Blend Analyzer is a fixed-filter infrared analyzer that, unlike FTIR spectrometers, has no moving parts making it portable, rugged and suitable for use in a... [See More]
- IR Range: Far
- Response Time:: 30
- Spectral Range:: 9600
- Number of Compounds Measured:: 1
The new JASCO FT/IR-4100 and FT/IR-4200 were designed to provide operational features and sensitivity levels found only in more expensive instruments. The innovative technology incorporated in these instruments results in exceptionally high signal-to-noise ratio specifications. Both models offer... [See More]
- IR Range: Near; Mid; Far
- Spectral Range:: 350 to 7800
- Measurement Type: Fourier Transform Infrared
- Spectral Resolution:: 1.11E7
from TELOPS, Inc.
Telops engineers sophisticated optical systems that provide above expected performances from ambient to harsh environments of cryogenic medium (vacuum/10Kelvin). Telops cryogenic optical systems target applications where meeting extreme requirements is necessary. Each subsystem is engineered with... [See More]
- IR Range: Mid; Far
- Optical System: Interferometer