High Temperature Conveyor Belts Datasheets
from Belt Technologies, Inc.
Plain metal belts are created by welding together two ends of a metal tape to form an endless belt. High energy beam welding techniques, pioneered in the space program, form a high integrity butt weld that is extremely strong and smooth. Applications: Conveying. Heat Sealing. Casting. Imaging. A... [See More]
- Application: General Purpose; High Temperature
- Features: V-Guide (optional feature)
- Material: SteelBelt; SatinlessBelt; Metal
from All-State Industries, Inc.
Supplying the needs of the material handling industry has been part of the All-State picture since the company's inception in 1974. Providing quality conveyor belt for a wide range of applications such as grain, wood, food processing, recycling and aggregate has helped make All-State one of the... [See More]
- Application: General Purpose; Agricultural; Food & Beverage Processing; Inclined Conveying; High Temperature; Manufacturing; Packaging
- Weight PIW: 0.0100 to 0.0870
- Thickness: 0.0200 to 0.3100
- Minimum Pulley Size: 0.5600 to 6
from Dorner Manufacturing Corp.
Dorner offers a wide variety of integrated conveyor solutions and controls to automate and optimize your processes. We offer full installation and training services along with maintenance planning through an experienced staff of field and service professionals. [See More]
- Application: General Purpose; Agricultural; Commercial / Retail; Construction; Elevator; Food & Beverage Processing; Forest; Inclined Conveying; Heavy Industry; High Temperature; Manufacturing; Packaging; PowerTransmission; Pulp & Paper; Small Parts Handling
- Temperature: ? to 212
- Thickness: 0.0600
- Material: Polyurethane
from F.N. Sheppard & Co.
F. N. Sheppard is a distributor and fabricator of flat conveyor belts. We have a large inventory of wide rolls which can be slit and fabricated to your specifications. With state of-the-art equipment, several manufacturing and service locations, and a commitment to providing the best belt, you will... [See More]
- Application: General Purpose; High Temperature (optional feature)
- Features: Rated for Sanitary (Food) Applications (optional feature); Perforated (optional feature); Cleated / Ribbed (optional feature); V-Guide (optional feature); Sidewalls (optional feature); Modular (optional feature); Open-ended (optional feature)
- Material: Nylon (optional feature); Polyurethane (optional feature); Polyvinyl Chloride (optional feature); Rubber (optional feature); Silicone (optional feature); Teflon (optional feature); Thermoplastic
from Furnace Belt Company Limited
This type of wire belting is actually an assembly of spirals which are made of round wire that has been flattened to provide a flatter belt surface. This wire can be made into any weave to create a very flat belt in order to reduce the belt stretch which can occurs with regular round wire. It... [See More]
- Application: High Temperature
- Material: Wire Mesh or Weave
- Weight PIW: 0.2550