Nitrile Conveyor Belts Datasheets
from Habasit America
Habasit conveyor and processing belts offer a large variety of application-driven cover materials and surface structures in several industry-suitable colors. The materials and designs are selected to cope with a broad range of application requirements, including resistance to wear or chemical... [See More]
- Material: Nitrile; Rubber; Polyamide (PA)
- Width: 94
- Thickness: 0.0787
- Weight PIW: 0.2100
from All-State Industries, Inc.
Supplying the needs of the material handling industry has been part of the All-State picture since the company's inception in 1974. Providing quality conveyor belt for a wide range of applications such as grain, wood, food processing, recycling and aggregate has helped make All-State one of the... [See More]
- Material: Cotton / Canvas; Nitrile; Polyurethane; Polyvinyl Chloride; Rubber; Silicone; Teflon
- Weight PIW: 0.0100 to 0.0870
- Thickness: 0.0200 to 0.3100
- Minimum Pulley Size: 0.5600 to 6
from Dorner Manufacturing Corp.
Dorner offers a wide variety of integrated conveyor solutions and controls to automate and optimize your processes. We offer full installation and training services along with maintenance planning through an experienced staff of field and service professionals. [See More]
- Material: Nitrile
- Temperature: ? to 176
- Thickness: 0.1000
- Application: General Purpose; Agricultural; Commercial / Retail; Construction; Elevator; Food & Beverage Processing; Forest; Inclined Conveying; Heavy Industry; High Temperature; Manufacturing; Packaging; PowerTransmission; Pulp & Paper; Glass and Ceramics
from Pioneer Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc.
15 oz. White Nitrile COS. General purpose food handling, assembly line, and packing belts can be hot water and steam cleaned; resistant to food acids, fats, and alkalies. Nitrile compound is easy to clean, smooth is 3/16 ” thick. FDA approved. Construction features tightly woven blend of... [See More]
- Material: Nitrile