Teflon® Conveyor Belts Datasheets
from Habasit America
Product Group: Domestic rubber belts. Product Sub-Group: Food conveyor belts. Main Industry Segments: Bakery (biscuit/cookie); Candy; Chocolate/confectionery. Belt Applications: Direct food contact. Special Features: Food suitability (FDA conform); Food suitability (USDA recommendations fulfilled). [See More]
- Material: Polyester; Teflon
- Width: 60
- Thickness: 0.0787
- Weight PIW: 0.0433
from All-State Industries, Inc.
Supplying the needs of the material handling industry has been part of the All-State picture since the company's inception in 1974. Providing quality conveyor belt for a wide range of applications such as grain, wood, food processing, recycling and aggregate has helped make All-State one of the... [See More]
- Material: Cotton / Canvas; Nitrile; Polyurethane; Polyvinyl Chloride; Rubber; Silicone; Teflon
- Weight PIW: 0.0100 to 0.0870
- Thickness: 0.0200 to 0.3100
- Minimum Pulley Size: 0.5600 to 6
from Dorner Manufacturing Corp.
Dorner offers a wide variety of integrated conveyor solutions and controls to automate and optimize your processes. We offer full installation and training services along with maintenance planning through an experienced staff of field and service professionals. [See More]
- Material: Teflon
- Temperature: ? to 482
- Thickness: 0.0200
- Application: General Purpose; Agricultural; Commercial / Retail; Construction; Elevator; Food & Beverage Processing; Forest; Inclined Conveying; Heavy Industry; High Temperature; Manufacturing; Packaging; PowerTransmission; Pulp & Paper
from F.N. Sheppard & Co.
F. N. Sheppard is a distributor and fabricator of flat conveyor belts. We have a large inventory of wide rolls which can be slit and fabricated to your specifications. With state of-the-art equipment, several manufacturing and service locations, and a commitment to providing the best belt, you will... [See More]
- Material: Nylon (optional feature); Polyurethane (optional feature); Polyvinyl Chloride (optional feature); Rubber (optional feature); Silicone (optional feature); Teflon (optional feature); Thermoplastic
- Features: Rated for Sanitary (Food) Applications (optional feature); Perforated (optional feature); Cleated / Ribbed (optional feature); V-Guide (optional feature); Sidewalls (optional feature); Modular (optional feature); Open-ended (optional feature)
- Application: General Purpose; High Temperature (optional feature)