from CT Gasket & Polymer Co., Inc.
CTG Inc. manufactures PTFE and elastomeric spring energized seals and sealing systems. Spring Energized Seals can be used in static, reciprocating and slow to medium rotary applications. Unlike many other seals where you must size your seal application around standard size seals,the CTG Spring... [See More]
- Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Polyetheretherketon (PEEK) (optional feature); Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) (optional feature)
- Seal Construction: Rubber / Polymer; Non-opposed Dual Element
- Seal Type: U-ring / Block Vee Ring
- Design Units: English
from Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
The T-seal comes in both piston (TPO) and rod (TRO) styles, and can be installed in standard O-ring grooves. The T-seal is a double acting seal. The Back-up rings and sturdy base help prevent extrusion and spiralling up to 5,000 PSI. Standard T-seals are composed of a Nitrile sealing element and two... [See More]
- Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Ethylene Propylene (optional feature); Fluoroelastomer (FKM) (optional feature); Nitrile (NBR) (optional feature); Polyetheretherketon (PEEK) (optional feature)
- Seal Construction: Rubber / Polymer; Opposed Dual Element
- Seal Type: Double Lip Oil Seal
- Seal Orientation: Piston Seal