Nitrile - Highly Saturated (HNBR) Hydraulic Seals and Pneumatic Seals Datasheets
from CT Gasket & Polymer Co., Inc.
An O-ring energized seal consists of a lip seal in combination with an O-ring. This type of seal is the optimum sealing choice for static or low-speed applications and for vacuum or high-pressure applications. These radial seals can be used in either a rod or piston style application. The seals can... [See More]
- Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Ethylene Propylene; Fluoroelastomer (FKM); Flourosilicone (FVMQ); Nitrile (NBR); Highly Saturated Nitrile (HNBR); Silicone, FFKM
- Seal Type: (Composite Seal)
- Orientation / Direction: Rod Seal
- Seal Features: Spring-energized
from Precision Polymer Engineering Ltd.
The ENDURA ® range of elite elastomer materials has been specifically developed by PPE for use in downhole, surface and subsea oilfield equipment and offers excellent Explosive Decompression (ED) or Rapid Gas Decompression (RGD) resistance. The range includes material grades that provide the... [See More]
- Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Ethylene Propylene (optional feature); Fluoroelastomer (FKM) (optional feature); Highly Saturated Nitrile (HNBR) (optional feature); FFKM
from Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
A fabric reinforced 70 durometer nitrile seal, that is compressed axially and seals where the casing hanger and tubing meets. A steel plate holds the compression seal in place and the plate itself is held in position by the N lock screw. [See More]
- Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Nitrile (NBR); Highly Saturated Nitrile (HNBR)
from Parker Hannifin / Seal Group
Complete/integrated pistons combine a metal or plastic core, bearing and seals into a single unit. Both bonded and pre-assembled versions are available. The one-piece construction reduces assembly time and part number inventory. They perform two functions: sealing and guiding. Double-acting complete... [See More]
- Material (ASTM Abbreviation): Ethylene Acrylic (AEM); Fluoroelastomer (FKM); Nitrile (NBR); Highly Saturated Nitrile (HNBR)
- Action: Double Acting
- Orientation / Direction: Piston Seal
- Seal Type: Piston Ring