Features:Other Gaskets and Gasketing Datasheets
from Applied Industrial Technologies
90 mL Aerosol; Makes High-Performance, Leakproof Gaskets In 1 min; Equipment Can Be Returned To Service Immediately; Outperforms Precut Gaskets [See More]
- Features: Aerosol
- Cure Method: Heat Cured
- Gasket Type: Formed-in-Place (FIP)
- Operating Temperature: 75 to 600
from RS Components, Ltd.
IBC (Inside Bolt Circle) gaskets manufactured from Aramid fibres with a nitrile rubber binding. Available to fit BS10 table A and ASME BS16.21 flanges and with BST â € ˜E and ASA 150 pressure ratings. 3XA anti-stick coating on both faces aids installation. Excellent resistance to... [See More]
- Features: C4400
- Thickness: 0.0591
- Gasket Description: Gaskets
- Operating Temperature: -148 to 482
from Trim-Lok, Inc.
Fire Retardant Edge Trim is a flexible trim with metal clips to provide a permanent grip. It is manufactured out of a Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPV) material formulated to pass the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) standards. This material also complies with the UL 94HB flame requirements most... [See More]
- Features: Color Options; Fire Retardant
- Material: Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) Material
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim
- Width: 0.5625 to 0.7500
from Ultrafab, Inc.
Custom die cut profiles for all your sealing, insulation, and gasketing needs. A wide range of compounds allows for the appropriate material selection to meet diverse applications. Custom designed profiles. Multiple densities and and compressibilities. Foam and rubber compounds available. Additional... [See More]
- Features: Flame-Resistant, Thermally Conductive
- Material: Ethylene Propylene (EPDM); Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) / Thermoplastic Vulcanizer (TPV)
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim; Sheet / Die-cut; Trim Seal; Weatherstripping; Custom Shape / Application