Beryllium Copper Gaskets and Gasketing Datasheets
from Device Technologies, Inc.
Constructed from Beryllium CopperOptional tin or gold platingCan be installed by soft soldering, resistance welding, edge mounting, slot mounting, track and plastic rivet system, or pressure sensitive adhesiveHigh tensile strength, anti-corrosive, and superb electrical conductivityShielding... [See More]
- Material: Beryllium Copper; Ethylene Propylene (EPDM)
- Gasket Description: Fingerstock EMI Gaskets
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim; Formed-in-Place (FIP); Gasket Strip; Sanitary Gasket; Sheet / Die-cut; Spiral Wound; Spring Finger; Tadpole Gasket; Trim Seal; Weatherstripping; Window Gasket; Custom Shape / Application
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 221
from KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
Intermark beryllium Copper Finger Gasket is heavy duty EMI Shielding Gasket for frequent opening/closing applications. Various shapes, mount types and finishes are available. [See More]
- Material: Beryllium Copper
- Features: EMI / RFI Shielding
- Gasket Type: Spring Finger; Gasket Tape