Foam Gaskets and Gasketing Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Manufactured from high-temperature resistant, chemical resistant and abrasion resistant materials, THERMOPAK ® Die-Cut Parts are excellent for use in sealing applications across multiple industries. Our vertical integration allows us to provide you with the highest quality material that is best... [See More]
- Material: Foam (optional feature); Neoprene (optional feature); Polyurethane / Urethane (optional feature); Silicone Rubber (optional feature); Fiberglass, Kevlar, Neoprene, Plastics
- Operating Temperature: 399 to 5000
- Gasket Type: Sheet / Die-cut
from Web Seal Inc.
Web Seal fabricates custom gaskets and other die-cut products tailored for your unique design requirements. Upload your drawings or blueprints or request our free design and engineering assistance. On occasion, we make "house calls," such as dispatching a team to a customer site where we hand cut... [See More]
- Material: Cork; Foam; Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE); Rubber
- Features: EMI / RFI Shielding
- Gasket Type: Sheet / Die-cut; Custom Shape / Application
from API Technologies - Electromagnetic Integrated Services
Spectrum Control ’s mesh gaskets include all mesh gaskets. and elastomer core mesh gaskets. Layers of knitted wire are covered over the wire core in. Spectrum Control ’s all mesh gaskets. Using its electrical. conductivity, they are used between two surfaces to maintain. electrical... [See More]
- Material: Foam
- Width: 0.0390
- Gasket Description: Elastomer Core Gasket
- Operating Temperature: -67 to 392
from KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
High conductivity in X, Y and Z-axis and excellent EMI shielding as well as shock absorption [See More]
- Material: Foam; Polyolefin Foam
- Gasket Dimensions: width = 20 mm, length = 20 meters
- Gasket Type: Gasket Tape
- Width: 0.7874
from Ultrafab, Inc.
FEATURES: Industry Leading Compression. Product will maintain its sealing capability for the life of the product and leads the industry in the lowest functional height lost over time. Low Closing Force / Low CLD. Seal compresses with minimal force resulting in low operating forces for end user of... [See More]
- Material: Foam
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 160
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim; Trim Seal; Weatherstripping