Foam Gaskets and Gasketing Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Manufactured from high-temperature resistant, chemical resistant and abrasion resistant materials, THERMOPAK ® Die-Cut Parts are excellent for use in sealing applications across multiple industries. Our vertical integration allows us to provide you with the highest quality material that is best... [See More]
- Material: Foam (optional feature); Neoprene (optional feature); Polyurethane / Urethane (optional feature); Silicone Rubber (optional feature); Fiberglass, Kevlar, Neoprene, Plastics
- Operating Temperature: 399 to 5000
- Gasket Type: Sheet / Die-cut
from Web Seal Inc.
Web Seal fabricates custom gaskets and other die-cut products tailored for your unique design requirements. Upload your drawings or blueprints or request our free design and engineering assistance. On occasion, we make "house calls," such as dispatching a team to a customer site where we hand cut... [See More]
- Material: Cork; Foam; Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE); Rubber
- Features: EMI / RFI Shielding
- Gasket Type: Sheet / Die-cut; Custom Shape / Application
from KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
High conductivity in X, Y and Z-axis and excellent EMI shielding as well as shock absorption [See More]
- Material: Foam; Polyolefin Foam
- Gasket Dimensions: width = 20 mm, length = 20 meters
- Gasket Type: Gasket Tape
- Width: 0.7874
from Ultrafab, Inc.
FEATURES: Industry Leading Compression. Product will maintain its sealing capability for the life of the product and leads the industry in the lowest functional height lost over time. Low Closing Force / Low CLD. Seal compresses with minimal force resulting in low operating forces for end user of... [See More]
- Material: Foam
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 160
- Gasket Type: Edge Trim; Trim Seal; Weatherstripping