from Device Technologies, Inc.
A better, cleaner and faster way to protect your equipment from environmental conditions; dust, low and high temperatures and moisture. The Seal-Fast Edge Seal is available in a variety of materials, which include a flexible steel or stainless steel substrate, Silicone, EPDM or PVC gasket and seal... [See More]
- Gasket Type: Cured-in-Place (CIP); Edge Trim; Gasket Strip; Sanitary Gasket; Spiral Wound; Spring Finger; Tadpole Gasket; Gasket Tape; Trim Seal; Weatherstripping; Window Gasket; Custom Shape / Application
- Material: Ethylene Propylene (EPDM); Fluoroelastomer (FKM); Foam; Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC); Silicone Rubber; Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) / Thermoplastic Vulcanizer (TPV)
- Gasket Description: Enclosed Edge Seals
- Features: Metal Clips (optional feature); Adhesive Backed (optional feature); Color Options (optional feature); EMI / RFI Shielding (optional feature)
from ND Industries, Inc.
Automotive, compare to Loctite part number: 518 [See More]
- Gasket Type: Cured-in-Place (CIP)
- Operating Temperature: -65 to 300
- Cure Method: Anaerobic