Building & Construction Materials Property Testing Equipment Datasheets
from Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Concrete Consistency and Workability Equipment. Consistency is a general term that is related to the relative fluidity of concrete and is an indication of the amount of mixed water to the amount of dry materials. Workability is an indication of the ease with which concrete can be placed in shape or... [See More]
- Test Media: Concrete/Mortar; Asphalt / Pavement; Building & Construction Materials
- Properties Analyzed: Flowability / Workability
- Methods, Technology & Standards: EN 12350-7; ASTM C 231, ASTM C 213
- Mounting / Loading Options: Handheld, Portable or Field
from Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
Dedicated force sensor and unique LVDT positioning for accurate measurement of moduli and tan δ. Frequency range up to 1000 Hz. Various deformation modes and measuring systems to accommodate any sample type and material suitable for DMA analysis. Easy sample preparation using external mounting... [See More]
- Test Media: Food / Beverage; Adhesives/Sealants; Building & Construction Materials; Ceramics; Thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers; Metals; Petroleum
- Properties Analyzed: Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Methods, Technology & Standards: Viscoelastic Behavior, Relaxation Behavior, Glass Transition
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop or Laboratory