Ethernet Motion Control Systems Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Network drives through a high-speed serial interface to coordinate up to ten axes of motion. Coordinate motion using up to five independent tasks. Drive and control linear or rotary brushless, DC brush servo, and micro-stepping motors. Command various motion types including:... [See More]
- Communication: Ethernet; RS232; USB
- Axes: 1.0
- System: Controller / Drive; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Microstepping Motor; Linear
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Card-level controller in 1 through 8 axes versions. User configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Ethernet 10Base-T port. 19.2kb RS232 port. Ethernet supports multiple masters and multiple slaves. TCP/IP, UDP and ModBus TCP master protocol for communication with I/O... [See More]
- Communication: Ethernet; RS232
- Axes: 8.0
- System: Multi-Axis; PC-Based; DSP
- PC-Based Bus: Compact PCI; ISA; PC/104; PCI; VMEbus
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
Easy configuration and start-up. Modular design for versatile expansion. Efficient communication with the controller modules. Greatly reduced wiring effort. Saves space and costs. Easy installation. Plug-and-Play installation of the controller modules in the C-885 PIMotionMaster. The processor and... [See More]
- Communication: Ethernet; USB
- Setup: Computer
- DC Input: 24
- Configuration: Rack
from Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motion Division
Up to 16 Axes. The MP2300Siec is a single slot multi-axes controller offering: - IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standards. - MECHATROLINK-II as the motion network. - 1 slot for option module. - 4, 8, or 16 motion axes [See More]
- Communication: Ethernet; Modbus, MECHATROLINK-II
- Axes: 4.0 to 16.0