RS232 Motion Control Systems Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Network drives through a high-speed serial interface to coordinate up to ten axes of motion. Coordinate motion using up to five independent tasks. Drive and control linear or rotary brushless, DC brush servo, and micro-stepping motors. Command various motion types including:... [See More]
- Communication: Ethernet; RS232; USB
- Axes: 1.0
- System: Controller / Drive; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Microstepping Motor; Linear
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Card-level controller in 1 through 8 axes versions. User configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Ethernet 10Base-T port. 19.2kb RS232 port. Ethernet supports multiple masters and multiple slaves. TCP/IP, UDP and ModBus TCP master protocol for communication with I/O... [See More]
- Communication: Ethernet; RS232
- Axes: 8.0
- System: Multi-Axis; PC-Based; DSP
- PC-Based Bus: Compact PCI; ISA; PC/104; PCI; VMEbus