Rack Mount Motion Control Systems Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. 3U plug-in drives. 19 inch rack-mount design. Flexible design provides the ability to drive brush, brushless, or stepper motors with the same amplifier. 5 A to 30 A peak output current. PWM or linear amplifier. Integral power supplies. IEEE-1394 FireWire interface. Digital current,... [See More]
- Configuration: Stand Alone; Rack
- Axes: 1.0 to 6.0
- System: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
from Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Digital AC servo and spindle drive systems deliver efficient, accurate and reliable performance for demanding machine tool applications, making them the ideal solution for high-speed and function servo and spindle applications. [See More]
- Configuration: Rack
- AC Input: 200 to 400
from Primatics, Inc.
1 to 4 axes motor drive, integrated power control, different drive options [See More]
- Configuration: Stand Alone (optional feature); Rack (optional feature)
- Axes: 1.0 to 4.0
- System: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis
- Motor / System: DC Brushed (optional feature); DC Brushless (optional feature); DC Servo (optional feature); AC Servo (optional feature); Permanent Magnet (optional feature); Linear (optional feature)