Joystick Motion Control Systems Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. 3U plug-in drives. 19 inch rack-mount design. Flexible design provides the ability to drive brush, brushless, or stepper motors with the same amplifier. 5 A to 30 A peak output current. PWM or linear amplifier. Integral power supplies. IEEE-1394 FireWire interface. Digital current,... [See More]
- Setup: Joystick (optional feature); Computer; Control Panel
- Axes: 1.0 to 6.0
- System: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Card-level controller in 1 through 8 axes versions. User configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Ethernet 10Base-T port. 19.2kb RS232 port. Ethernet supports multiple masters and multiple slaves. TCP/IP, UDP and ModBus TCP master protocol for communication with I/O... [See More]
- Setup: Joystick; Computer; Web Enabled
- Axes: 8.0
- System: Multi-Axis; PC-Based; DSP
- PC-Based Bus: Compact PCI; ISA; PC/104; PCI; VMEbus