Linear Motor Motion Control Systems Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Network drives through a high-speed serial interface to coordinate up to ten axes of motion. Coordinate motion using up to five independent tasks. Drive and control linear or rotary brushless, DC brush servo, and micro-stepping motors. Command various motion types including:... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Microstepping Motor; Linear
- Axes: 1.0
- System: Controller / Drive; DSP
- DC Input: 10 to 80
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Card-level controller in 1 through 8 axes versions. User configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Ethernet 10Base-T port. 19.2kb RS232 port. Ethernet supports multiple masters and multiple slaves. TCP/IP, UDP and ModBus TCP master protocol for communication with I/O... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 8.0
- System: Multi-Axis; PC-Based; DSP
- PC-Based Bus: Compact PCI; ISA; PC/104; PCI; VMEbus
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- System: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- Resolution: 16
from Primatics, Inc.
1 to 4 axes motor drive, integrated power control, different drive options [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed (optional feature); DC Brushless (optional feature); DC Servo (optional feature); AC Servo (optional feature); Permanent Magnet (optional feature); Linear (optional feature)
- Axes: 1.0 to 4.0
- System: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis
- AC Input: 110 to 220