Multi-axis Controller Motion Control Systems Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Networkable with any Ensemble drive to control up to ten axes of piezo and/or servomotor stages. Multi-axis Position Synchronized Output (PSO) for real-time triggering of events. High-precision 20-bit sensor resolution for capacitive sensor feedback. Thermally-stable feedback... [See More]
- System: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis
- Resolution: 20
- Axes: 10.0
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Piezo or Servomotor Stages
from ETEL S.A.
AccurET position controllers cover a wide range of voltage and current levels in a compact solution. This makes the integration of various servo motors in a single machine very easy. Their modular mounting design makes AccurET position controllers a very compact solution: Each controller can drive... [See More]
- System: Multi-Axis
- Configuration: Stand Alone; Rack
- Setup: Computer
- Communication: Ethernet; USB
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Card-level controller in 1 through 8 axes versions. User configurable for stepper or servo motors on any combination of axes. Ethernet 10Base-T port. 19.2kb RS232 port. Ethernet supports multiple masters and multiple slaves. TCP/IP, UDP and ModBus TCP master protocol for communication with I/O... [See More]
- System: Multi-Axis; PC-Based; DSP
- PC-Based Bus: Compact PCI; ISA; PC/104; PCI; VMEbus
- Axes: 8.0
- Motor / System: Linear; Voice Coil