Air / Pneumatic Dimensional Gages and Instruments Datasheets
from Inspec Inc.
Precision tools come in a very wide variety of sizes, shapes and have varying uses. Common ones include: 1-2-3 blocks, calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, height gages, indicators, pin gages, plug gages, pressure gages, ring gages, scales, squares, steel rules, tape measure, taper/thickness gages,... [See More]
- Gaging Technology: Air or Pneumatic; Optical
- Attribute Measurement Capability: Thickness Gage; Thread or Serration Gage
- Gage / Instrument Type: Bore Gage (optional feature); Caliper; Depth Gage; Gage Block; Gage Block, Master, or Setting Gage; Height Gage; Indicator / Comparator; Micrometer; Pin or Plug Gage
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Product features. Operated with regular workshop compressed air (40-125 psi). An internal pressure regulator keeps the measuring pressure within the calibrated range. Zero offset of the instrument with just one setting standard and the zero adjuster. Clear display with fine dial graduation and... [See More]
- Gaging Technology: Air or Pneumatic
from Edmunds Gages
Precision amplifier columns accepts inputs from electronic or air gages [See More]
- Gaging Technology: Air or Pneumatic; Electronic
- Measurement Scale / Units: English; Metric
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop or Floor
- Gage / Instrument Type: Indicator / Comparator; Amplifier Column