from Crown Plastics Co., Inc.
Gravity boxes. The Problem. Gravity boxes are used in the agriculture industry to haul feed or grain from fields to an unloading area. When the door is open to release the load, grain flows down the sloped sides using gravity to generate the movement. Typically, a graphite paint is sprayed or rolled... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Agriculture
- Thickness: 0.0512 to 0.0591
from DME Company
Constructed of aluminum bronze with graphite plugs, D-M-E Base Plates for Gib Assemblies have a steel hardness of 179 Bhn. Each base plate includes thru holes to allow easy assembly. [See More]
- Industry / Application: Molding
- Thickness: 0.3750
- Function: Abrasion or Sliding Wear
- Liner Materials: Metal
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Excellent strength for continues service to 1800 °F. Oxidation and carburization resistance to 1900 °F. Galling resistant, with resistance to marine environments, acids and body fluids. Non-magnetic, even when severely cold reduced, can reach Rc 50 when cold reduced and aged. Resistant to... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Gas turbine engine combustion chambers and afterburners, High temperature ball bearings and bearing races, Springs, Heart valves