Automotive / Transportation Wear Strips, Wear Plates, and Wear Parts Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Corrosion and abrasion resistant, tough and durable, NITRONIC 30 is the stainless steel for your abrasive needs. Ball mill tests have shown that many application standards, such as AR 500 suffer six to seven times as much metal loss as NITRONIC 30. Economical, low alloy, corrosion resistant,... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Chemical; Automotive or Transportation
- Liner Materials: Metal
- Function: Abrasion or Sliding Wear; Corrosion
from Seals-Shop GmbH
HiMod ® Slydring ® prevents metal-to-metal contact between piston / rod and bore / gland, absorbing transverse loads. Easy to install, the Slydring ® demonstrates good compressive strength and good dry-running and wiping performance. Medium to high loads are permissible. [See More]
- Industry / Application: Manufacturing; Construction; Automotive or Transportation; Hydraulics
- Thickness: 0.0984
- Function: Abrasion or Sliding Wear
- Liner Materials: Glass Re-inforced Polyacetal
from Crown Plastics Co., Inc.
DuraSurf BSR. Crown Plastics DuraSurf BSR tapes are specifically designed to meet the demands. of the automotive industry to help eliminate Buzz, Squeak and Rattle issues with auto interiors. DuraSurf BSR helps eliminate wear and noise between dissimilar materials, eliminate warranty issues, allow... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Automotive or Transportation
- Thickness: 0.0049 to 0.0197